The Peculiar Book Tag!

6:49:00 AM


Hi hello and welcome to the Peculiar Book Tag! This tag was created by Jesse at  
jessethereader on YouTube and I will be sure to leave all of his links down below so you can check him out. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children is a fantastic book and I am so excited to do this tag so let's get started!

1. Abandoned house- A book that you once abandoned but then gave another chance and ended up enjoying.


Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
I picked this up and put it down multiple times but when I finally read it, I was in love!

2. Vintage photographs- A book you would have loved to see illustrations in.

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
I can't be the only one who wants a picture book tie-in to this, am I?

3. Loop- A series that you wouldn't mind reading on loop.

The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine
Rachel Caine is my all-time favorite author and I could (and have) read this series over and over!

4. Peculiar Children- A characters ability that you desire to have for yourself.

Joanne Baldwin from the Weather Warden series by Rachel Caine
Because honestly, who doesn't want to be able to control the weather sometimes?

5. Miss Peregrine- Your favorite character that is a leader.


Nolan Storm from True Born by L.E. Sterling
Just...yes. Bless Nolan Storm.

6. Jacob- Your favorite story where a regular kid discovers an extraordinary world.


Bella Swan from the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer
No shame, guys.

7. Emma- A fierce and fiery character.

Dylan from the Rhodi Saga by Megan Linski
All of my yes. Dylan is absolutely fierce and firey!

8. Millard- A book that seems to be invisible but needs to be read by more people.

Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
I don't think this is necessarily invisible, but I need more people to read this so we can discuss it!

9. Olive- A book you bought that floated to the top of your TBR.


Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling, John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
This probably happened to everyone, am I right?

10. Hugh- A book that stung and caused a lot of feelings.


American Girls by Alison Umminger
ALL OF MY FEELS.

11. Enoch- Without spoiling, a book character that you would bring back to life.

I think I'll just leave this here.

12. Bronwyn- A physically strong character.


Breck from Zenith by Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings
She's literally 7 feet tall and a giantess.

13. Hollowgasts- A book you read that felt like an experiment gone wrong.


Antidote by Taylor Hondos
Just...sigh.

14. Whites- A book that felt like it consumed tropes that you've seen done in other books


Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan
I still really liked this book, though!

Find jessethereader here:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D