Halloween Book Tag!

6:59:00 AM



Hello ghouls and goblins and welcome to the Halloween book tag! This tag was created by NaomiTheBookLover so be sure to go and check out her Booktube Channel for her video. Let's get started, shall we?


1. Carving Pumpkins- What book would you carve up and light on fire?


It by Stephen King. I don't condone destroying books in any way (yes, dog-earring a page is evil) but I could certainly do without having this book around me. Ever.

2. Trick or Treat- What character is a treat, what character is a trick?


Eve Rosser/Oliver from The Morganville Vampires series. Eve is my absolute favourite character in this entire series and I adored her in every single book. Oliver is a trick for obvious reasons, but I won't spoil it for those who haven't read the series!

3. Candy Corn- What book is always sweet?


The Vampire Kisses series by Ellen Schreiber! One of my all-time favourite book series.

4. Ghosts- What character would you love to visit you as a ghost?


No spoilers will be found here, but if you've read the book then you know who I'm talking about.

5. Dressing up in costume- What character would you want to be for a day?


Probably any character from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. Maybe Elena more than any other.

6. Wizards and Witches- What is your favorite Harry Potter moment?


Obviously. Or anything to do with Cedric in Goblet of Fire.

7. Blood and Gore- What book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?


Damned by Chuck Palahniuk. While it didn't creep me out, (I've never been so scared/creeped out by a book that I've had to put it down, actually) it certainly gave me some feelings about dying that I was not ready to feel at that point in my life.

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to have a happy and safe Halloween! Stay spooky!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D