October Wrap-Up!

12:30:00 AM

Hi hello and welcome to my October wrap-up! I read so many amazing books this month and a few installments of a fantastic new serialized novel so let's get right to it!


Love Me Never by Sara Wolf


Forget Me Always by Sara Wolf
Review here!


Butterfly Bones by Rebecca Carpenter


The Lying Planet by Carol Riggs


Five Nights at Freddy's The Silver Eyes by Scott Cawthon and Kira Breed-Wrisley


November Fox Book One: Following Joy by E.E. Bertram


ReMade Episode Four: The Most Dangerous Game by E.C. Meyers


ReMade Episode Five: Umta by Matthew Cody


ReMade Episode Six: Reality No-Show by Kiersten White


ReMade Episode Seven: Mourning Train by Carrie Harris


ReMade Episode Eight: End of the Line by E.C. Meyers


ReMade Episode Nine: Whiteout by Andrea Phillips


Thank you so much to Netgalley, Serial Box, Lakewater Press, E.E. Bertram, and Entangled Teen for kindly providing me with copies of these books in exchange for review! I had such a productive and fantastic reading month and I can't wait to see what November holds for me. Keep a look out for some spooky reviews to make up for the lack of horror/thrillers I read in October and I'll see you next time!

Stay spooky!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D