Top 5 Wednesday- Books I Want to Re-Read!

4:23:00 AM


Hi hello and welcome to my very first Top 5 Wednesday post! This was created by Lainey from gingerreadslainey and is currently run by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes. I've been watching Sam's T5W videos for a while and finally got inspired to start making posts here on my blog every week. This week, the topic is books I want to re-read so let's get started!


Dark Matter by Blake Crouch.
I received an ARC of this book from Crown Publishing back in July and absolutely devoured it! As a science geek, this book appealed to me in more than just a book sense and it was so much more than I imagined it would be. Despite knowing the ending, I know I would enjoy going back and reading it all over again!


The Nightside Series by Simon R. Green
This is a series that I read many years ago and actually caught up with it to the point where I had to wait on the next book to come out. I actually stopped reading after a while because of having to wait for the next one, but I'd love to go back and re-read all of the books to revisit my favorite characters and the world of the Nightside and see how it all ends!


The Delirium Trilogy by Lauren Oliver
This is probably one of my favorite trilogies of all-time. I remember when I read Delirium the first time and I was running around the house shouting about how I needed the next book immediately, but had to wait for it to come out. The wait was torture, but I absolutely devoured Pandemonium. Then had to wait for Requiem, which was just as hard to wait for. But this trilogy is amazing, and I would 10/10 recommend to anyone who has not read it before!


The Stephanie Plum Series by Janet Evanovich
I know, I know, another non-YA book series? It may come as a shock, but I used to read a lot of Adult Fiction books before I started this blog! This series is still going strong, having started in 1994, and has a new installment called Hardcore Twenty Four coming out in 2017. It's so funny, the characters are quirky, and every book just gets better and better. She even has a few spin-off books with the same characters in it!


The Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
Okay, time to end on a YA series. I read the first two books in this series years and years ago, and finally picked up the final two far too long after reading Stargazer. I laughed, I cried (incredibly hard), and I loved every book I read. I even got the chance to meet the author and get my books signed! This is just one series that has stuck with me for a while and I'd love to go back and read it all over again.

I know most of these are series of books, not individual books, but I couldn't help it! When I thought about all of the books I wanted to re-read, these were some of the first to pop into my head. I hope that I was able to introduce some new books to my readers and I would love to hear about some books that you would like to re-read! Thanks for reading and I'll see you on the next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for checking out my post! I'd love to chat, so please feel free to leave a comment :D